This quick wrap pizza is so easy and quick to make! Using a wrap as the base instead of a regular pizza base reduces the calories of your pizza. You can choose what toppings you want to add, which means if you follow a special diet you can swap the ingredients around so that if works for you. See below for ideas.
- High fibre: try a wholemeal wrap
- Gluten-free: swap the wrap for a gluten-free one
- Dairy-free: swap the cheese for a suitable alternative dairy-free cheese
- Low protein: (for medical conditions such as PKU, HCU, MSUD, TYR) swap the wrap for a gluten-free wrap that is lower in protein or make your own LP wraps. Choose a vegan cheese such as a 0g protein Violife cheese alternative or check out the free from supermarket brand cheese for lower protein alternatives. Or just have vegetable toppings. Always check the label of the cheese alternative and wrap for protein content.
- Tortilla Wraps of choice
- Tomato puree or passata
- Choice of suitable pizza toppings e.g. mushrooms, peppers, sweetcorn, tinned tuna, cooked chicken pieces
- Grated cheese or cheese alternative
- Preheat the oven to 200C / Gas mark 6
- Place the wrap on a baking tray
- Spoon and spread around the tomato puree or passata
- Place on your sliced toppings
- Sprinkel on cheese
- Bake in oven for 4-6 mins, until the cheese is melted and the wrap crispy
Enjoy with some salad on the side to increase your fibre and veg intake for the day!
Send us some photos of your wrap pizzas or tag us in social media, we would love to see them!
If you enjoyed our recipe, click through to our recipe page: Recipe Page