My girls and I have been Easter crafting. My daughter insisted on blowing 6 eggs so that she could use them in her Easter project and spell out the word Easter! We were then left with 6 yolks and whites to do something with. I thought about scramble egg for my lunch, but 6 is a bit too many. I decided to make some egg muffins instead. Quick and easy to make, you can also be prepared and keep them in the fridge for a couple of days.
- 6 Eggs
- 100mls milk
- 4-6 chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 courgette grated
- 3 tbsp grated cheese
- 1 tsp dried oregano and paprika
- Take a muffin tin, give each tin a brush with olive oil.
- Divide the chopped mushrooms and grated courgette between the tins.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese on top.
- Mix the eggs with milk, herbs and paprika and divide the mixture out between the muffin tins.
- Bake in the oven 180 degrees c for 20 minuets.
Ready for the oven
After baking for 20 minutes
You can save them in the fridge for a couple of days. Have them cold in a salad for a packed lunch or heat up in the microwave and have for breakfast.