As the year 2020 approaches it gives us time to reflect on the past year. As with recent years,...Read More
Category: Dietitian’s Life
Dietitians are experts in nutrition. They are are qualified and regulated health professionals that assess, diagnose and treat dietary and nutritional problems at an individual and wider public-health level.
Here are some of our favourite posts about being a dietitian, we hope you enjoy reading them.
- Dietitians, evidence and expertise: What is evidenced based practice?
- How to write a Dietetic Blog
- Wellness Blogger vs Dietitian
- 10 Reasons you know that you are dating a Dietitian.
- 10 Signs to Spot a Dietitian
- 10 Things people say when they find out you are a dietitian.
- Life of an Inherited Metabolic Disorders Dietitian.
Find out more about Dietitians on the BDA website.